Re: Show on Discover Home and Liesure

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Show on Discover Home and Liesure
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:45:23 -0700
Bruce good timing on this.  I have caught a few of the previous episodes as
I teach early morning and late evening classes. Often I will take a "TV nap"
in the afternoon before going back to class. I read your email approx. half
an hour before the show came on. Thanks for the reminded as I am prone to
"missing it by that much."
 For the West Coast viewers there are two, half hour shows at 2:00pm and
2:30pm respectively, Tuesday on the Home Discovery channel..

Tom