Re: If its not one thing its another!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If its not one thing its another!
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:42:53 -0700 (PDT)
It's no surprise that you couldn't find the circlip, because these slave
cylinders don't have them.  As it happens, Tiger clutch slaves fit
Cobras, so that's what I used the last time I replaced mine, which was
about 6 months ago.  And as it happens, I picked it up at the SS
warehouse in Campbell, CA.  I asked about this "missing" clip at the
time and was told that Tiger slaves never had them.  This bothers the
hell out of me, but so far, it hasn't been a problem.

I don't recall whether the push rod that came with it was adjustable or
not, because I had to re-use the one from the original slave.  That one
is adjustable, and I made sure that its travel was as limited as
practical.

Roland