Re: Rocker cover clearance

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker cover clearance
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:41:52 -0700
Dave,

A TigersUnited Forum post by Sean Ford, on 6/12/02.  quotes the same
number as yours under "Rootes Workshop Manual Subjects" / "Section C -
Fuel System" / "Air filter element - stock 260 V8"

Using the "Search" feature on the Forum page (top listings) for "K&N"
brought up the folder location instantly, and ready to open.

So I would say BOTH  "A135A8" on the filter element and CLE-2859  are
correct.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman