Re: Shipping Costs

To: Pirouette@uisreno.com ("Chris Hill"), rhoefle@ctlinc.com,
Subject: Re: Shipping Costs
From: JHef101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:53:08 -0400
Chris,
     What it amounts to is that air freight can only be shipped by what is
called a " known shipper ", that is a company or individual that has been
vetted and has had the required background checks done. This is all in the
aftermath of 9/11 to keep potential bombs and such off of the aircraft. Where
we as employees used to be able to ship for free we can no longer ship anything
on the aircraft as we are not considered known shippers. Hope this clears it up.

Jeff Hefner
B9470028