Re: elementary school project - non-Tiger related

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>,
Subject: Re: elementary school project - non-Tiger related
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:26:52 -0800
This e-mail project has ended.  On their web site
(http://www.vigoschools.org/~demgel/), they've posted this message:

 "Thanks to all who have responded to Mrs. Sitarski's 5th grade class
project...   Her class is grateful.  They have received e-mail from all over
the globe.  It is not necessary to forward any additional messages.  Her class
has more than enough to keep them occupied for quite a while.   The e-mail
address used will no longer be in use after the project is completed."