To: "Tigers" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: #1
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 03:04:09 -0800
I got a number of replies on my Jeep postal question, but (since I am
admittedly unclear on the concept), don't think I got an answer to my
question.  I don't want to use anything out of the Jeep except the posi
(presuming it has one).  Can I put the posi into my existing rear end and axle
setup using either the 2.88 in it now or the 3.07 I've got also?  I have no
intention of doing this myself, so am presuming the use of a 4X4 shop (lots of
those in Nevada) to do the transplant and setup.  Thanks!

               Chris Hill