Re: Door Fitment...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Door Fitment...
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 15:57:04 -0700
You welded the Art Carr frame to the Alpine body without the doors in place,
huh? Undoing that would be a pretty huge effort so I can understand the 'no
option' thing. If it's even possible to make things fit by bashing the hinges
then I guess you could go that way, or else you could make some new hinges that
don't weigh ten pounds a piece, that give you the proper spacing at the front of
the door. I would think some standard household door hinges would do the trick.

Theo