Re: Fw: Stuff Needed for World's Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)

To: <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Stuff Needed for World's Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:52:16 -0800
You mean paint the upside down bottom orange, don't you, LOL (hoping it
would not be needed)? There is so much bondo that the car is non-magnetic!
The tech guys might decide that it is an aftermarket body made of plastic!
Light colors are out. Cannot see them in the distance on the salt. Timer
needs to be able to see and tell the ambulance driver and safety crew where
to go...not that that would ever happen to me... or are you trying to tell
me that I should get lost? Never to be found again?

mayf, inquiring minds want to know...