Re: Some holes

To: edalsj@igs.net
Subject: Re: Some holes
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:15:34 -0800
OK, The definitive answer.

I asked Jay to check his Alpine. Guess what. They seem to hang
EVERYTHING on that back wall.  He tells me that on the right side of the
vertical tire (with the web straps) is the crank (yes it really works),
and the tire irons (lots of luck using these).  On the left (drivers
side, LHD model, is not only the knock off hammer, but the tool roll
straps and the car jack!!!!!

Now it seems to me to be a lot of load for those clips, but some stuff
is straps, rather than sensibly bolting them to the floor ala Tiger.

Well, they don't accelerate as fast, so the G loads are less, and
stopping is OK. Hardly any add Traction Bars, although I have a REAL NOS
Traction Master set for the Alpine, for those with lots of torque. :-)

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor