TIgersUnited.Com - Harry Eggens' Tigers

To: "'Alpine's Peak'" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TIgersUnited.Com - Harry Eggens' Tigers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:00:25 -0800
Tigers and 'Pines,

We are very fortunate to have the contributions of Harry Eggens now in
our Owner's Gallery. The Gallery is hot-linked in the top black bar, as
well as the side bar of http:www.TigersUnited.com .

Harry is a professional photographer, and has allowed us license to
publish his fantastic copy write pictures of his Tiger Collection.

I am sure you will be pleased, delighted, and thrilled by his
retrospective, which can be found directly at:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/car_show/eggens_h/eggens_h.asp ,

or through the list of Owners on the Directory page at:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/car_show/owners.asp

Even the non Tiger owner will look and admire this marvelous collection
of dramatic Tiger photographs.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman