Re: TAC vs Commonsense

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TAC vs Commonsense
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:05:24 -0500
All nonsense aside -- it simply makes sense from a financial point-of-view
to have a valuable asset (only 2000 left?) "proven", much as one would have
a valuable antique furniture (or similar) asset "proven" by an appraiser.

The fact that there are Algers out there makes a compelling case for owners
of authentic Tigers to cover their butts from a financial and estate
planning point-of-view -- think about it.  Take the emotion out of it and
put the finance into it.

I may seem to take an arbitrary position on my own Tiger -- but I feel
entitled, I'm the original owner and even have the original Bill of Sale
from the dealer (yes, I'm anal-paper retentive) -- so I can be somewhat
arbitrary, BUT there are lots of folks out there who need to know what they
have and/or what they are buying --- and my thanks go out to those expert
individuals who are willing to spend their valuable time and resources in
validating these ever-more rare critters.

Who(m)ever you inspectors are -- if you need transport from a NYC area
airport and a place to stay while you're here -- give me a jolt -- you've
got it.

A final thought on the TAC-ing and the price of the service -- "Free Puppys"
gets no response, but "Puppys $250" somehow makes folks stop and buy a pooch
.... with so few Tigers left, perhaps value and service ought to be tied
together .... just a thought.

Visit Beautiful Connecticut ... See What's in My Garage    :-))    And --
have a great Thanksgiving, one and all.

Tony
B3820001 321