Good Tiger month

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Tiger month
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:35:55 -0800
Hi all:
Not a bad month for Tigers in the December 2002 issue of Classic and
Sports car.

Pages 17 and 154 talked about the 70 Tigers that got together at Brands
Hatch.  Guess this happened last month, 'cause there was a mention of
Darrell Mountjoys' Le Mans car in the story on pg. 154.  "Superbly
restored"--hey, that's a nice compliment--Kudos again Darrell!

Then on page 151 the guy that runs the HWM-Chevrolet (400 plus h.p./ 426
lb-ft and that Allard/Kurtis reminiscent body--drool, drool!) included a
picture of a Tiger at the Brighton Drags in his 'what happened to my car
this month' story.

The lead orange (red?) tiger in the picture on pg 17 had a modified
valence with wider openings.  I liked the 'look'. Something else to add
to my "I wanna do this to my car" list.

Regards, all.

David Sosna