Re: Rootes Tools (fwd)

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com>
Subject: Re: Rootes Tools (fwd)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:01:03 -0800
Dan (and TJ, Listers)

The RG.188D is a special Rootes Tool named "Rear hub remover", and
listed in the  Section S (Special Tools)  of the Rootes Workshop Manual
WSM-143, page 7, as a Churchill Tool No.  The entire Manual is contained
in http://www.TigersUnited.com , under "Rootes Resources" / "Workshop
Manual"
:
Pictures of the tool, and it's use, are in the Rear Axle Section G, and
a MUCH better tool is shown in Dan Walters Article " The Ultimate Tiger
(Alpine) Hub Puller linked on:
http://www.TigersUnited.com/tech_tips/tips_rest.asp

Steve

--