GTech Meter

To: Tiger listserver <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: GTech Meter
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:22:40 -0500
Hi Group.  I have a GTech Pro Meter for sale at $80.  It is nearly new, and
only  used 2
times.  This is a neat tuning tool for any car as it is portable.

It measures acceleration, deceleration, later G's, 0-60, 1/4 mile, and much
more.  It is
accurate to 1/100 or something.  Very accurate.

Let's you know right away, if you gained or lost in tuning or add on's to the
car.

Christmas is coming, and there is a new model for $250, as opposed to this
model selling for
$140 new.

Of course I don't need the new model, as this tell me exactly what I need to
know, but , Oh
Well, Boys Gotta Have new toys.

Contact me off line for a saving of 43% on this useful tool.

Larry