Hardtop restoration

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop restoration
From: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:50:17 -0500
Hello All:
I am trying to decide what color to paint my hardtop, both inside and
outside.  I realize that most of them came from the factory painted
black on the outside but, since I don't ever remember seeing an original
one, I'm not sure what the inside color was or if it really matters.  I
have decided to paint the outside silver (obviously not an original factory
color) 'cause I like the color combo with the BRG body but I'm trying to
decide what to do with the interior.  It's been so long since I've had mine
together, I have forgotten how much of the interior is covered by the
headliner (white, in my case) and, consequently, how much of the
painted surface shows inside.  I would appreciate any descriptions of
how others have handled this "important" question and if anyone knows
what the factory finish looked like.
Thanks in advance.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE