Original Plate - update

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Original Plate - update
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:15:20 -0800
Thank you to all who responded with advice regarding my attempt to keep my
original plates. I wrote a letter to the California DMV  Special Processing
Unit (Thanks Rob) stating I wanted to keep the plates for "HISTORICAL"
purposes (thanks Buck and Claudia) and in total shock actually received a
phone call from them (the DMV)!!! They say that are reprocessing the matter
and I will get to keep the plates.
Wow, the DMV phoned me --- AND said "Yes!" That only happens in the movies...
right?

Tom Witt B9470101