F4B modifications

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: F4B modifications
From: itswonderful@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:44:25 +0000
Hi, long ago I remember a discussion having to do with milling some material
off the carb flange of the F4B manifold to gain some hood clearance.  I
understand that if you use the correct carburetor and observe a few other
guidelines that this is not necessary.  However, I'm getting ready to install
my manifold and I am wondering if this is something I should consider.  Is this
a good idea?  Seems like this is something that could help with larger air
filter elements, carb spacers, etc.  If it is a good idea how much material
should/can be removed without causing negative effects?

Frank
B9471116