FW: Non-Tiger: Help a friend

Subject: FW: Non-Tiger: Help a friend
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:46:50 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list but I am trying to rally support for a good
friend of mine who grew up next door to me in Richmond, VA. He was a
scrawny little kid who was my best friends little brother. We used to
pick on as older brothers always do but not anymore. David is a monster.
At our Christmas party this year he dwarfed everyone and the only thing
he was missing was a blue body suit and a shield to become Captain
America.

Here is my request.

The ABC station in Phoenix Arizona picked him and five others as the
most eligible bachelors in the Valley. They are having an online and
offline contest and I want my friend to do well. Please take a moment
and use the link below to take a look at the contest and hopefully cast
a vote in his favor.

His name is David Norman and he is a Police/SWAT officer
http://www.abc15.com/bachelors/

Thank you in advance for you help!!!

See ya,
Malcolm