Re: More F4b questions

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: More F4b questions
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:05:26 -0800
Frank,

The F4B throttle bracket, holding the outer sheath, was originally held
just behind the left-rear carb mounting stud.  The bracket mounted the
cable with a vertically bent surface, parallel to the firewall, which
was then bent to run under both the left side carb studs with a narrow
extension piece.  I have found that a simple right angle bend with one
mounting hole, and a good lock nut to keep it from rotating, and the
cable housing hole, is more than adequate.

Cheap Graphic:

                 Bracket
Cable -->  ---L|_   <--"stud"

Best I could do without graphic enclosure. :-)

If this isn't clear enough, I will take a picture and send it to you
personally, as the List will not take enclosures.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor