Finding Parts...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Finding Parts...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:46:10 -0500
Listeners,
Any suggestions on where to find Tiger/Alpine parts?
...the ones you can't find in the Sunbeam catalogs...

I am in need of the 2 light set-up for the license plate at the rear bumper
and I am looking for something pretty nice.

It looks like bodywork/paint was done on the car with this item in place and
they sanded and painted the wires along the rubber housing...the only parts
worth keeping appear to be the glass lenses...

There will probably be one or two more items that I will need, so it would
be nice to have a good source for quality used parts.

Thanks,
Paul