Re: Sunbeam on Ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam on Ebay
From: lb7777@wcrtc.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:17:00 -0500
All;
Here is a reply from the owner of the Sunbeam? car on Ebay. I asked
about driving in the rain. Here is a copy of what he said;
Larry

Hi,

 No it does not have complete finder wells nor as you noticed it does
not have windshield wipers or windows.  This car was built for a sunny
day trip. (a fast trip, haha)

                                     Thanks for your interest,

                                           Doug Coker