Re: Toyota Alternator 1-wire conversion

To: bikeboy@virginia.edu, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Toyota Alternator 1-wire conversion
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:27:44 -0700
Thanks, Bill, when my old ISP went down it took my Tiger webpages with
it, and I haven't put very much back up yet.
I just resurrected the alternator page at my new ISP's member pages:

http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/alternator/alternator.html

Feel free to ask questions if anything on there isn't clear.

Regards,
Theo