PTC February Meeting will be great!

To: CAtkisson@aol.com, Dunn_D@msn.com, Tigergolf@msn.com, Laingersol@aol.com,
Subject: PTC February Meeting will be great!
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:07:50 EST
   The PTC meeting THIS WEEK at Foster's Wheel Service in Ballard,
Washington, will be very informative for anyone that has wire, steel, or
"mag" wheels... in other words, you NEED to be there.

       FIRST, we meet at Hale's Ale's Brewery to have a sandwich and a
brewski beginning at 6:00 PM this THURSDAY the 13th: we will stay at the
Brewery until around 7:15---perhaps 7:30 or so, (yes, we realize traffic in
Seattle can be awful) and then we will move/travel to Foster's Wheel Service
---about two blocks South from the brewery on the East side of Leary Way
(about three quarters of a mile North of Fremont where the statue (that used
to sit in Red Square) of Lenin resides).

       Foster's 'neighbor' "WALRUS" will be there too... (that's a local
magician to many believers in PTC that already know..!)  Rick Walrus can
build you anything...but, you have to be there to appreciate what he can
do...so, be there Thursday, at the PTC meeting!!

       Foster's is the penultimate shop for wheel repair and guess what (?):
they are local to Pacific Tiger and not somewhere across the Country.  If you
have a curb-scrubbed aluminum wheel of any sort or a lumpy wire wheel,
Foster's can fix it.  They have repaired (to concourse standards) many
damaged LAT-70 wheels.  If a moron using a 1960s 'technology' tire mounting
machine and has bent your stock steel Rootesmobile wheel (typical) Foster's
can fix it.

       They anticipate hard questions from us ...so ... let's get prepare
some hard questions to ask and we will get some hard answers!

       The owner, Corey, has indicated he will supply tires in ANY size to
PTC members that attend this meeting AT HIS COST, assuming he gets to mount
and balance them.

       This is a penultimate deal for PTC members... (your Club officers work
hard to make these things happen).            : )

       If you are not an active member of PTC, perhaps you should consider
joining our Club.  We would love to have you join and we can be reached at:
PacificTigerClub@AOL.COM

PTC