Looking for Body parts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Body parts
From: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:54:45 -0800
Listers,

    I finally got started rustkilling on my tiger.  I've replaced floor pans
and most of the left side rocker panel area and am finishing up the right
side rocker panel soon.  The trunk area needs the spare tire well and the
area under the battery.  Does anyone have a rust free spare tire well and/or
the trunk floor area under the battery (complete or partial)?.  I could also
use a good used front valence panel.  Any "body" want to part with these
parts?  Thanks.