"Real Shop Manual"

Subject: "Real Shop Manual"
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:07:40 -0800
My latest experience with that darn stop light switch (still dry, and
working) gets me wondering if anyone has ever come up with a more
comprehensive Rootes/Tiger shop manual than the book most of us have. It
leaves out a lot of service operations that would be good to have
detailed instructions on how to do.

When I used to manage a new car dealership the service department had a
loose leaf "book" (400+ pages) that was constantly updated by the
facory. This covered just about every conceivable part and repair
operation on the car in detail, with diagrams of each operation. A
Rootes version probably would have turned up by now, but I figured I'd ask.

Steve Sage