RE: Drive the Dragon

To: "'Crawley,John'" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Subject: RE: Drive the Dragon
From: "Jim Blackwood" <jblackwood5@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:23:37 -0500
John,

Sorry to be so slow but here's the info:

First a site on the Dragon
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Next a link to the registration form for the British V8 meet in
Tennessee
http://www.britishv8.org/regist.pdf

Finally, a link to the newsletter subscription page
http://www.britishv8.org/v8news.htm

And, so that you can have an easy starting point for looking around,
here's the link to the newsletter page, where you can download back
issues and see what all the fuss is about. I'll copy this to the tigers
list.
http://www.britishv8.org/v8news.htm

Jim