Re: Booster Info Too

To: Packertl3@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Booster Info Too
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:08:48 EST
Terry,
Thanks for asking the question on the booster.  Mine, like yours and Jim's
began eating fluid and I have it by passed.  I rebuilt it about 12 years ago
and it was fine for 10 years.  I thought I remembered someone on the list
mentioning something about a ceramic disk wearing and causing the leak.  It
has been a long time since I've been into it, but I'm sure there was no
ceramic disk with the rebuild kit. Can anyone tell us what specific part
causes the problem of the fluid eating and if so, is that one part available
separately?
Thanks,  Mark L.