List responses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: List responses
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:45:48 -0800
I think Chris Thompson hit the nail on the head.  I never respond to the
list in general unless there's an overriding reason to do so.  I'm happy to
make recommendations, suggestions and answer reasonable questions for
individuals, but not at the risk of being second guessed or ridiculed by
others on this list.  It's not the thinness of my skin, it's the time
investment.  90% of the time, what you read here is simple opinion, so take
what you get with a good dose of skepticism, followed by spell check.

Tom Hall