Re: Brake Booster (list response hesitation)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster (list response hesitation)
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:44:16 -0800
When I signed up for this list back in 2000 Mark Olsen was the moderator. I
can not find his e-mail he sent me, but the jist of what he said was "to
post as needed to the Tiger community." I'm not sure if  he or anyone is now
the moderator. I only ever recall him responding once and that was for a
question that went unaswered thought  a number of listers likely could have
answered it, none did (meaning he was encouraging the list to be responsive
and fulfill it's purpose).

  Though I don't think it right to insult another member I still see where
there is something to be gained from all the "controversy." After all,
didn't we find out that Ford used two different fuel filter casings with the
same part number for our lesson this month. It does appear that a handful of
listers seem to revel in finding fault with a spacific Tiger enthusiast, and
though I'm not sure why, hopefully we can look beyond these things in the
hope that someday this matter will correct itself and that ALL parties in
one way or another can benefit from the body of knowledge available from ALL
listers.

In the end if the subject matter doesn't interest you, just hit delete. I
don't think that the two seconds that it takes is asking too much. Yes, at
times threads get a little sidetracked, but we are human, not machines. I
say post to the list for ALL and any to read, that is its purpose. I often
find myself saving post for future work that, though I am not ready to
discuss, I know is forthcoming and will have that knowledge when needed.

Tom Wit B9470101