Re: Great Tiger List!

To: ssage@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Great Tiger List!
From: garywinblad@attbi.com
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:34:05 +0000
Here's my third (or whatever)to what everyone else said.
For some reason in e-mail, the tone of what is said is VERY easily
mis-construed sometimes.  I know I have been very guilty of jotting off
a hasty response sometimes that I really didn't intend to be what it
turned out to be!  It IS a HELPFUL community and even though we have our
little "spats" sometimes, we get over it and move on, thank goodness.
Gary