Re: Hydraulic vs Solid Lifters

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic vs Solid Lifters
From: "Richard Mills" <mills.richard@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:27:00 -0800
Listers
With all this talk about hydraulic vs solid lifters I'm not sure what I have in
my Tiger
I assumed I had hydraulic lifters and set t he gap according to the shop manual
after I replaced all the rocker studs.
Is there a way to determine hydraulic vs solid with out tearing down the engine?

New to V8's
Rick