Re: Smog Fools

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog Fools
From: itswonderful@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:31:22 +0000
Can someone please tell me how they are going to determine the milage driven
per year?  Yearly inspections?  For which they charge a fee?  And take the
opportunity to inspect for "violations"?

And if i do drive over 12,000 miles per year there still is the question of
holding older cars to an arbitrary smog standard which will most certainly be
devised to assure failure of a certain percentage of vehicles as has been
previously perpetrated by CA smog authorities.

This sounds like a load of crap to me.  I think we would be very unwise to
trust these jerks.  Sounds like more letter writing is in order.

Frank