Re: Wood dash... What years?

To: "P. R. Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Wood dash... What years?
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:43:59 -0700
Well sure, but there's a difference between "interested" and "hopelessly
committed" ;)
There's also Bill Carroll's book, and "Tiger, Alpine, Rapier", the Clymer repair
manual, Gordon Chittenden's "Performance Tuning the Sunbeam Tiger", and a few
others. I just picked the two I did because they are reasonably available and
affordable, and don't have too many glaring inaccuracies.
-Theo

Also check these online resources:
www.classictiger.com
www.tigersunited.com

Most of the Tiger clubs are online - check this page for info:
http://www.tigersunited.com/club_info/clubs.asp