Dixon May 18, 2003

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dixon May 18, 2003
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:56:38 -0800
FYI:

From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Cc: sawhill@earthlink.net

Hi  folks, please add our event to your   club  schedule, newsletter,
website, anything that will  spread the  word.

Mark your  calendar   for the  Premier Car
Show  in  Northern  California

What?           -       19th  Annual All British  Motorcar  Show  & Swap  Meet
When?           -       May  18, 2003 (8  am - 4  pm)
Cost?           -       Show  or  Swap  $15  by May 9,  2003
Where   ?       -       Dixon Mayfair Grounds,  Dixon, CA
Who?            -       United  British  Sports  Car Club

Experience British  cars  of all  marques  competing in a
participant's choice  show  and  the  largest  collection  of swap
vendors.  Enjoy  food, camaraderie,  tech sessions,  &  raffle. Event
held  rain  or  shine - free to public.

www.ubscc.org or 916-488-9628 for details  and registration

ps:  We have just  heard  of  a great event for early May... the
Alpine 500 will be a two day Rallye for 1975 or older cars, from
Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and back (more or less) all paved roads
(except for the ferry) checkout the website:
http://www.alpine500.com  or call Norm @ 916-359-4666...Casper  is
already signed up.
--
Bill  Pugh