touch up paint

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: touch up paint
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:34:29 -0500
I've got the engine and transmission out of my car and thought that I
would do a little touch up in the engine compartment.  Does anyone know
who makes a good match for the #86 green?  I don't need a lot, but I
would like it to match fairly well.

By the way, this is the first time I have taken an engine out of a Tiger
and was wondering if is was normal that the body color paint ended right
as the engine compartment transitioned into the opening for the bell
housing?  At that point on my car it changes to black.

Scott