Speedo Gear...for 2.88 gear set

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo Gear...for 2.88 gear set
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 02:50:10 -0700
Ok, I changed my diff to 3.54 with limited slip a long, long time ago. One
of the mods was the tranny speedo gear which has now been lost in antiquity.
More likely in my pile of stuff somewhere, but... What is the tooth count
and what is the part number and where can I get the stock one. I am going to
I am at it, asking questions that is, anyone have a source for the axle
shims for setting the end play (the ones under the backing plate) along with
the paper gaskets?

mayf, buffing the tiger while awaiting race car parts....