RE: Fuel Pumps...

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pumps...
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:32:17 -0400
        I have been running one of the Walbro fuel pumps for years with no
problems.   I bought the adjustable pressure pump to use on my stock Tiger
and it sounds and works just like the original pump.
        I also put that Walbro pump in the trunk like the MKII, plus I added
a pre-filter and a fuel shut off valve.   I never liked having the fuel pump
over the muffler; especially those few times I had to tickle the points on
the pump while driving.

Ron Fraser