Rear reverse lights on a Series IV Alpine and/or Tiger

Subject: Rear reverse lights on a Series IV Alpine and/or Tiger
From: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:22:01 +0100
Does anybody have any pictures available that they could send me of the
optional reverse lights that were supplied with series IV Alpines when
they originally came from the Rootes factory and which were of course an
optional extra?

I only ask as a guy I know in the UK is selling what he claims are an
original working pair and if they are original, I would be interested in
buying them. What I want to do is to obviously check that they're
original and get some idea as to how they were mounted and indeed
installed.

Many thanks,

William

William van Zwanenberg