Rootes Dealer Accessories - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Rootes Dealer Accessories - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:47:03 -0700
Tiger's and 'Pines (and all you Humber, Hilman, Imp, and Minx lovers)

List people who are connected to the Lists of the other Rootes cars
covered may wish to post this notice on their own lists.

We have finally been able to post the original Dealers Accessories
Booklet for these cars, as provided by David Gary Franchi, in PDF
format.  Since this is a web page constrained document, as far as it's
size is concerned, a moderate 0.5 MByte size was chosen.  Some of the
small text is less clear than it could have been at larger size documents.

This is where the incorrect picture of the Tiger/Alpine back-up lights
are shown. The correct installation is on Ian Spencer's site, referenced
in previous postings. (Maybe he'll let us use his pictures in our pages
too??)

Well, Thanks David and Gary.  If there is enough interest in a higher
fidelity copy, please advise so we may consider doing it.

The item is located on the left side Navigation Bar, under our "Rootes
Resources", in the "L.A.T. & Dlr. Opt. Catalog" link.  On the LONG list
of available (or not) material is "Dealer Accessories Catalog - NEW!".
 That is it.

For a direct link, use:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/parts_service/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp

--