"Center Console Reupholstery" Author Search

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Center Console Reupholstery" Author Search
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:54:38 -0700
I am in possession of an article entitled "Center Console Reupholstery"
5 page Word document that was sent to me.

Unfortunately, it is unsigned, and I seem to have lost the transmitting
email.

Would the author please get in touch, as it is interesting and could
make a good article, especially with a few pictures.  As a "clue" the
VIN is B382000975. TBON lists everything as "withheld".

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor