Getting Your Tiger TACed

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Your Tiger TACed
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:03:09 -0700
Car Shows and Car Club Events are on the Calendar for 2003, and now is
the time to get your Tiger TAC'ed.

That means, Tiger Owners like you who have been Trained to look for the
issues that make a real Tiger, can inspect Your Car, and Provide the
Authentication, International Registration, and Certificate that
Recognizes that Your Car is a Real Tiger.

Does it matter?  Well to me, and everyone that I have talked to, who has
been through the TACing process, goes through the same emotions.

Is It Real?, Did My Car Pass the Through Inspection by Trained Tiger
Guys, and Finally the Great Feeling that My Tiger just Passed.   I now
know it will be Registered with Norm Miller as a Real Tiger.   And I
have the Papers to Prove It.

Will it help you sell your car?  Well I am not selling mine anytime
soon, but you see the Fakes on EBay all the time, just recently, with
Good Old Norm spotting another one.

I pity the unsuspecting buyers, who look at the shiny paint and chrome,
and gets a Fake for How Much?

Is it worth it to them to know they are getting the real McCoy and pay
for it.  That has been my experience, but I did it for my Own Satisfaction.

But Norm, can't look at the details an inspection requires from EBay
photos, so you need the Trained TAC Inspectors to go over you car in
person, to insure you have the real McCoy, which you know you do, but I
guarantee, You will feel better after the TAC Inspection.

If you are on the East Coast and will be at events this year, or want to
know where they are, and want to get your car TACed, email me off line
and we can let you know what is happening for you.

FYI, the TAC Inspectors are fellow Tiger Owners, who do this for free,
because they want ot give back something to fellow owners.  Well it is
not Free, as They Do Spend their own Time, and Money to travel to events
to do this, so You are getting a dedicated fellow owners time and
personal money to help You.  For the Inspectors it's not free, just a
dedication to Tiger'ing.

Larry

PS - When you TAC your car, You will get new, or renew contacts, that
will be Fun, and a rewarding part of Tiger Ownership.  My Personal
Guarantee, that has not failed so far.