post-paint follies -- question #468

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: post-paint follies -- question #468
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:37:43 -0700
Hi All,
    How do I get the little black plastic handles off the metal arms that come
through the heater control bezel.  The arms are frozen and the whole assembly
has to come off anyway to go to the new dash.  The plastic pieces are in
remarkably good shape and I'd like to reuse them, but I'm afraid that they
wouldn't survive heat or pliers style pressure, and they're stuck!   ???
Thanks!

                       Chris Hill