Hood and trunk lid

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood and trunk lid
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 10:40:39 -0700
I am in the process of cleaning things up in the shop and have a round
corner hood and trunk lid that need to go to new home. The hood is
straight but would need to be stripped and repainted while the trunk lid
has rust in the lower corners but the frame is fine. The price is free
but you will need to pick them up in Santa Barbara, Cal. On a different
subject, a question was posed a couple of days ago regarding front
valence removal. I am about to do this also, but did not see any
response on this. Does have anyone have any tips on making this go
smoother?
Thanks,
Jay Peterson