Re: MK II on E-Bay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MK II on E-Bay
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:12:26 -0400
After looking at that car on E-Bay, I'm a bit downtrodden.  No matter what I do
in a stock restoration, I will never have that car.  In a semi-word,
woooo-wheee.

As to originality, I note that there is now a VIN on the entry.  I would also
point out that the shift boot finisher has a black plastic coating.  Most
restorations/conversions use the Cobra chrome for the shifter restoration.
That looks very, very original.  So to with the trademark use/age crease in the
shifter boot.  I also note the correct furflex on the window frame, and the
printed letters on the dash rather than the Alpine hanging control references.
I don't think there's a serious question on this car.

Sorta' jealous.

Bob Nersesian