eBay tiger & Trusting 1

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: eBay tiger & Trusting 1
From: BAYER77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 18:07:02 EDT
       I read pretty much everything that goes over the list & I have found
it to be quite helpful. There is vast amount of insight and knowledge as to
just about every thing you could want to now about Sunbeam.
       I was reading the letter from Gary in regard to a ebay tiger. in the
past I remember l very large amount of input on tiger tacking. I got to the
point were I just deleted a lot because it seemed to go around & around. This
brought up a couple of long talks with my farther in regard to our tigers.
       You see my farther bought his tiger new & is the only true owner of it
(I often refer to it as mine) All in All I can pretty much do what I want as
long as it is done rite and I have his OK.  With the tiger in which I refer is
one that gave me the tiger fever & has been with me since child hood.
       This car has been raced Street, Strip, road raced & Auto crossed. It
has Ruler of New England. Racers have loaded there cars back onto there
trailers when they saw us pull in to the track. when we fire her up the roar of
heart
would bring every racer, driver, & fan to our den. All wanting to see what
was under her hood. I can't think of Steve's full name but he has been in
contact with my dad (BossTiger2) over a period of time and has said that our
tiger
is one of the most noted tiger (I cant comment on what but Steve now who we are
and our tiger)
       Anyway my dad after reading about some meet or show in Pen. were they
will be doing tac was thinking about bringing our tiger  there to be tacked
well this isn't a problem. but Gary brings out a good point. We now that our
tiger is a tiger. It start its life as a stock tiger, & soon took on multi
performance animal. (Auto Cross & Drag Strip) Regardless as to what we took out
(for
racing reasons) or what we added, changed or modified. her birth is a tiger.
And IM not too proud to say on Bad Ass on the track.
       So now Do we or Don't we. Bottom line we don't need to be tacked to be
a tiger. We don't have to prove anything to anyone for any reason. We don't
have to be in any Book or register to prove what we are.
       In life I was Born a Wampanoag Indian as my farther and brothers. We
don't need a piece of paper from the government to tell us what we as a people
already no. So now is that big Butt. That piece of paper from the government
such as that Tack. Provides those that don't no or have the knowledge to see
that there is a body, group, or organization out there that does have the
knowledge to tell the diff. & they aren't out there to prove anything.
       There Goal is as far as I can tell is too see that the public out
there that doesn't have the in-depth knowledge and Data are not taken for a
ride.
       I have a friend that went out to buy this testarossa. cheap money,
seller was going through a Divorce and so forth. Well, the car looked great, it
had everything you would expect. Except for one thing it was one well done
feiro Kit car.
       To Tac or not To Tac. As for myself it is all a piece on mind & proff
by body of Sunbeam People. Yes, Sunbeam People. Who have dedicated there time
and indepth knowledge to insure that us with out will not be taken
       So if we can make the time and pull her out of her den in my warehouse
then she will be tacked