Re: Get Bent?

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Get Bent?
From: "Scott S. Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:51:43 -0400
Steve,

Interesting,

The LAT 1 that I have has two vacuum taps in the rear of the manifold.  One
I use for the brakes and one for the PCV.  I'll send you a pic if you like.

On a side note.  Holley told me that the 600 CFM base plate has larger bore
openings than the 1848.  It actually seems to be the major difference. If
you have changed your base plate you may have changed the performance of
your carburetor.

Scott