Re: Stock ride height

To: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Stock ride height
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:38:57 -0700
David,

I ALMOST measured what you requested:

 "distance is from ground to the center of the eye of the
rearmost leaf spring shackle?"

Getting down on the ground was hard enough, so I just put the yo-yo between the
concrete and the BOTTOM of the leaf, which is very flat and horizontal at that
point.

Therefore my 10" is a 1/2 spring eye short of your request, but they are stock
springs, so just measure your spring eye.  This is assuming you have stock
springs and shackles, of course.  :-)

My tires are the 185x70 R13 Michelin X, so at near 22 inches, a bit larger than
the originals.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman