NICE ALPINE FOR SALE!!!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: NICE ALPINE FOR SALE!!!!
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:17:53 -0700
NICE ALPINE FOR SALE!!!!

Dear Listers,

My friend Richard Pietruska, the automotive artist and sculpter is
considering selling off some of his collection in order to buy a cherry
Triumph TR8 that he has fallen in love with. He has a REALLY, REALLY nice
1967 Alpine. Originally owned by his former girlfriend, big band singer,
Ginger Berglund, the car is a well kept, low milage, garaged car - stock,
right down to the hubcaps - Richard took the original red painted body
apart(the original paint looked OK but was fading pink!), had everything
painted Corvette red(a little less "murky" and a bit brighter than the old
original)inside and out by Ocean Auto Body in Ventura, CA (except under the
bonnet) and put it back together with new chrome, rubber, and interior.
Recently rebuilt carbs and electronic ignition - Has the original black
painted hardtop. He is looking for about $10,000 for the car. This is a
keeper to the right person. Car is located in Santa Monica, CA

Don't contact me, contact Richard if you know anyone who wants a REAL NICE
Alpine.

"Richard Pietruska" <Pietrska@deltanet.com>

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch