Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:37:54 -0700
Due to having too many projects in work, my Mk1 Tiger, B9470166 is up
for sale. Info is;
A healthy, rebuilt, 5-bolt 289 w/ Cobra intake, Holley 1850, headers,
and has a T10 tranny.
The front end was reinforced by Tom Hall, rebuilt w/ poly urethane
bushings and Zerk fittings, and has a Midget rack and pinion,
Wheels are American Racing 8 spokes w/ the correct offset for the Tiger.
LAT options include hood and overriding traction bars.
The car needs a complete interior and most (95%) of the body work has
been completed after stripping it down to bare metal.No cancer rust was
found and the car has not been sectioned.  The car runs and drives great
and is currently in primer waiting for the body work to be completed.
The soft top is in good condition and a hard top is included, but it
needs cosmetic work.
The original color on the car was off white, but it was repainted red so
the door jambs are red.
I, and the car are in Santa Barbara, Cal and I can send pics to any
interested parties.
Asking price is $10,000
Please call or e-mail if you have any questions.

Jay Peterson
805 969-1841
sfm081@rain.org