Tiger for sale- more information

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale- more information
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:29:31 -0700
I made an error in my original posting on the Tiger I have for sale as
it has a top loader, not a T-10. Additionally, to answer some of the
questions I have received, the car is missing the brake booster and 3
side molding pieces. It does still have the air cleaner, radiator
shroud, and original 260 (on a stand but not in the car).The original
paint code is 19-Moonstone. Steve L, I am not sure what the actual wheel
offset is, but it is different between the front and rear. If you can
clarify which offset (front or rear) you were asking about and I will
check if I get a chance.
Thanks,
Jay Peterson